Please join with us as our ministers Claire & Mark Ord lead us on Sundays with our summer series about life as told in the book of Genesis. This Sunday we will be talking about "Life's not fair and what to do about it" as told in Genesis 4: 1-9
The link to the livestream is here - Sunday July 25th.
1. Do not attend if you have any of the main Covid-19 symptoms (High Temperature, new continuous cough, temperature, loss of taste or smell). Please follow government guidance on self-isolation if you do experience symptoms.
2. If you fall into a vulnerable category, then please consider choosing not to attend, especially if you have not been vaccinated.
3. There will be singing from the front, but please refrain from congregational singing.
4. Please find a seat straight away upon entering the building and make your way outside as soon as the service is over. You may socialise in small groups outside the building, but please refrain from doing so inside.
5. Please wear a mask when inside the building unless you are exempt, and maintain social distancing with anyone not in your household or bubble.
6. Avoid using the toilet if possible, but if you do need to, men should use the men’s toilet and women should use the disabled toilet. Only one person at a time please.
Ushers will be present to remind you of the rules and guide you when necessary.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe.