Please join with us as our ministers Claire & Mark Ord lead us on Sundays with our series about Being a Healthy Church. This Sunday we will be talking about "Healthy Churches Face the Cost of Change and Growth" and reading from Mark 2: 18-28
1. Do not attend if you have any of the main Covid-19 symptoms (High Temperature, new continuous cough, temperature, loss of taste or smell). Please follow government guidance on self-isolation if you do experience symptoms.
2. If you fall into a vulnerable category, then please consider choosing not to attend, especially if you have not been vaccinated.
3. There will be singing, but please keep your face covering on.
4. Please find a seat straight away upon entering the building and make your way outside as soon as the service is over. You may socialise in small groups outside the building, but please refrain from doing so inside.
5. Please wear a mask when inside the building unless you are exempt, and maintain social distancing with anyone not in your household or bubble.
6. Avoid using the toilet if possible, but if you do need to, men should use the men’s toilet and women should use the disabled toilet. Only one person at a time please.
Ushers will be present to remind you of the rules and guide you when necessary.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe.